Want to lose weight without exercises and diet? 15 tips!
- Posted on December 29, 2014
- in Health & Wellness, Tips & Tricks, Weight Loss & Detox
- by SpaDreams-Editor
A handful of ideas, which – as well as exercises and diet – will make you lose weight.
1) Eat slowly – your stomach can process the information that it is full after 20 minutes! The faster you eat, the more you eat.
2) Drink a lot of water, green tea and fruit infusions – 0 calories and you boost your metabolism.
3) Use smaller plates – a tiny portion on a big plate looks even smaller, so go for a bit smaller plate.
4) Pay attention to colours – why do you think there’s so much red in the fast food restaurants? Use blue dishes rather than red as this colour rises appetite.
5) Posture – walk straight and don’t slouch; this way you make your muscles work more than you think and burn calories.
6) Daily habits – assume that lifts and escalators are allowed only if you have mobility problems or disability; walk or cycle wherever you can.
7) Eat regularly to avoid cravings for unhealthy snacks and regulate your digestive system. Don’t skip meals to avoid compensating them later.
8) Prepare food yourself whenever you can – just imagine how many calories you burn if you go grocery shopping, then prepare all the ingredients and cook. For sure more than when you just call a delivery.
9) Share your food – got a box of chocolates for birthday? Treat your guests straight away.
10) Don’t put on your plate too much at once. Eat some and see if you are still hungry.
11) Avoid all-you-can-eat, buffet restaurants. Better go for a sushi bar.
12) Fall in love with healthy snacks – they may not have less calories than chocolate bars but in the long-term they will make you it less. Examples – almonds, dried fruits.
13) Don’t reward yourself with crap food. Had a hard day and you ‘deserve’ a doughnut? Think of other ways you can make yourself happy – music, conversation with someone who makes you laugh, good book or a film, a nap…
14) Eat only when you are really hungry – we eat to live, not live to eat.
15) Go on activity holiday and recharge your batteries as well as lose weight in a pleasant way.