Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
from 1 night, double room, half-board
- 4 guided hikes a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Use of Matryeum Wellness Area
Please note that the language of instruction is German.
Telephone booking code: 228P1
1 person is currently interested in this hotel.
Parkhotel Matrei in detail
Your holiday region
Your healthy vacation spot is the Tyrolean Wipptal with its 5 idyllic side valleys, which can be reached quickly and comfortably between Innsbruck and the Brenner Pass. You attracts a fascinating mountain landscape with unspoilt nature, you can experience with the certified health hiking guides on well marked and scenic trails. Here you will find Tyrolean hospitality, mountain life with palatable food, Tyrolean music, Almen and Tabernacles.
Your Holiday Hotel
At the heart of the Tyrolean Wipptal in the centre of Matrei am Brenner, Parkhotel Matrei is a house, skilfully and convincingly that combines tradition and modernity. Private game reserve (3.5 ha) with deer and mouflon.
How you reside
44 rooms, inviting design and recently renovated (about 16-28 square meters) with comfortable mattresses. Modern bathroom with bath or shower and toilet, hairdryer, satellite TV and radio, telephone, safe, desk and sitting area, some with balcony.
Enjoy food & Beverages
Creativity meets tradition in native Tyrolean specialties at the à la carte restaurant "Ennerberg". Breakfast buffet and evening 3 or 4-course menu. Wood-panelled parlous and covered sun terrace with barbecue area. Cafe bar "ma3". Sky sports bar. Children's playroom.
Wellness & Spa
Matreyum (250 square meters, daily 15-22 clock, a sauna in the summer on request) with infrared cabin, Finnish sauna, steam bath, cold water grotto, fresh air area and quiet room. Solarium for a fee, massages. Swimming pond with a large lawn and Kneipp facilities Surrounded by a generously designed according to Feng Shui gardens.
Hiking and climbing tours between Stubai and Zillertal Alps, bike tours and winter ski trips.
TRAIN to Matreiam Brenner, rail fares on request, the hotel is about 100 meters from the station.
FLIGHT to Innsbruck (INN).
Tourist tax: €1.50 per day to be paid before arrival. Parking: included. Child discount: on request. Pets: on request.
Good to know
The tuition fees amount to € 150 each, depending on the health insurance are 50 to 80% of the course fees subsidized. It can be accepted up to two prevention courses annually. We recommend booking the combination with two courses. Ask your health insurance for a prevention grant according to § 20 Abs.1 SGB V.
Prevention grant - so it works properly
- The courses are considered to be the primary preventions and are subsidized by almost all statutory health insurance funds with 50-80%.
- Two prevention programs can be subsidized per year.
- Most health insurance companies ask for an informal application. Please inform yourself!
- Book one or both of prevention programs in the Wipptal.
- After participating in at least 80% of the course program, please contact the instructor a confirmation that you hand over your health insurance company for the purpose of reimbursement.
10 reasons to book with SpaDreams
- Wide range
- Best price guarantee
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Over 40 years of experience
- Individual service
- Best quality
- Always there for you
- Data security
- Innovativeness and trend consciousness
The hotel can be reached traffic-favorable. From here one is quickly surrounded by the fascinating mountains of the numerous side valleys.