Frequently Asked Questions


Questions about Payment

How can I pay for my trip ?
You can make a secure payment to SpaDreams using MasterCard, Visa or PayPal.

When do I need to pay for the holiday and how much is the deposit?
The deposit is 20% of the total price. The remaining 80% is to be paid 30 days before departure. For last-minute bookings i.e. bookings made within 4 weeks of the date of departure, the total price must be paid when you book.

Can I transfer the whole amount directly?
Yes, you can pay the whole amount in one transaction.

Can I pay for the trip in installments?
You cannot pay in installments, however, you can request to make a down-payment of 20% first and then pay the remaining 80% at least 30 days before the departure. Bookings made within less than 30 days before departure cannot be paid in installments.

Do I have to to pay fees for a card payment?
For particularly common means of payment (e.g. Visa & MasterCard), no fees will be levied. Payments and with alternate payment methods (e.g.American Express) may have transaction fees - we will inform you of the amount before processing the payment.There is also a fee for paying via PayPal: 2% fee for payment in EUR and 4% for payments in GBP and other accepted currencies.

Which currencies are accepted?
We accept payments made in GBP, EUR, USD, CHF, AUD, RUB, PLN and SEK. 

Where can I get an acknowledgement of my payment?
You will receive an email from our customer service team. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, you are welcome to contact our customer service to check whether the payment has been processed.

Your experts

I am happy to help: 020 8089 6036

Write me an e-mail: holidays@spadreams.com

Back to overview