Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
- All Inclusive with breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack, soft drinks, cold and hot drinks, local alcoholic beverages, ice cream, sweet treats
- Entrance to the Spa: Usage of the indoor pool with water from the Dead Sea, the whirlpool, the sauna and the fitness room (from age of 18 years only)
- Usage of the outdoor pool and the nature solarium, the sunbeds and the umbrellas by the pool and on the beach
- 2 x per week night swimming (until 10 p.m.)
- Bike rental
Recommended for the following conditions
Eczema / Psoriasis, Respiratory system / Asthma, Rheumatism / Joints / Arthritis / Arthrosis, Skin / Allergies
Telephone booking code: 349P1
‘Kururlub for severe chronic illness’ Translated by Google
- It felt safe. - Unfortunately, no German speaking receptionist at the reception + departure - No travel assistance in the hotel of Fit Travel show more
- Hotel in general
- - Lobby + Reception good but no German-speaking staff available. - cleanliness ok - Beach very much garbage - Room, location ok - shower place at the sea was very dangerous, very large slip hazard, once a week 1 person fell down
- Service and hospitality
- A Ms. Debi took great care of me when leaving because of the shuttle bus. Did not get a fax to the room as it is in there!
- Please better vegetarian food, otherwise good.
- Spa, treatment and pool area
- Clean pool in the hotel ok.
- Treatments and programmes
- I booked in the DMZ in En Bokek.