Spinach and Coconut Ayurveda-style Soup
This warming Cream of coconut and spinach Ayurveda inspired soup is absolutely divine, especially when accompanied by some freshly baked bread. Plus, it’s so easy and simple to make!
Cream of Coconut and Spinach soup (for 2 people):
- Olive oil
- 1x Small onion
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- Tsp of Nutmeg
- 400g Spinach (Frozen or fresh)
- Half a tin of Coconut milk
- 1x Mug of vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the cumin seeds and onion in a little oil
- Add the other ingredients
- Simmer until all ingredients are hot.
- Optional: Blend soup or leave it chunky.
- Serve with fresh bread and crutons!