Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
Dead Sea Relaxation
1 night, double room, breakfast, starting from
- Use of the fitness room in the hotel and pools, the Aqua Fun Centre with water slide, sunbeds at the pools and on the beach
- Minibar drinks for guests in premium rooms
Recommended for the following indications
Respiratory system / Asthma, Skin / Allergies, Eczema / Psoriasis, Rheumatism / Joints / Arthritis / Arthrosis
Telephone booking code: 355P1
24 people are currently interested in this hotel.
Dead Sea Spa Hotel with Medical Centre in detail
☀ The Dead Sea Hotel lies at the lowest point of the Earth together with the Dead Sea Medical Center, a specialised hospital for skin and joint pains. It is located on the north eastern bank of the Dead Sea, surrounded by sublime mountain ranges and untouched nature. The neighbouring city of Amman is also a popular day trip destination and weekend relaxation resort for Jordanians and round trip groups.
How You Reside
The site is vast and open with a sea view. In the main building and in 1-3 floor bunglows there are 277 rooms (ca. 18 sq.m.), mostly refurbished, with bath or shower/ WC, a hair dryer, a mini bar, a water boiler, a safe, a satellite TV (German channels), a telephone, an air conditioner/ radiator (from Dec. to Feb.) and a balcony or terrace. Bigger deluxe rooms (ca. 35 sq.m.) in the new wing. Also rooms with connecting doors. 1 disabled-friendly deluxe room, the site has limited access for disabled guests. Bath robe (reservation needed when booking). Lift.
Dining & Leisure
In the main building there is a reception area and lobby, restaurant (buffet) with a coffe shop. Pub/Sportsbar with international and Arabic à la carte cuisine. Occasional evening entertainment such as belly dancing, live music. Wi-Fi in the hotel.
Wellness, Spa & Health
Own beach as well as fresh water pool, in the aqua fun centre with water slide and water mushroom (daily open). Beach bar, pool bar. Shuttle from the hotel to Amman (depending on the season, ca. 20 JD/ ca. € 20 per person and way). Big fitness room.
The Dead Sea Medical Centre (open daily) is integrated into the hotel complex, with experienced dermatologists. A doctor or a nurse are available for emergencies at any time – even when the centre is closed.
Dermatological treatment rooms, rooms for medical, physical and psychological care, massages, under water massages, mud packages, ultrasonic sound, short wave, micro wave, cryo therapy (freeze).
Heated indoor therapy pool with water from the Dead Sea, fitness room, cosmetic section, emergency room and pharmacy.
A natural solarium (separate areas for ladies and gentlemen) directly on the beach with a sea water pool, sunbeds, showers, fans, sun umbrellas and fridges as well as daily fresh mud from the Dead Sea. Nude bathing is not permitted in areas other than the solarium area.
ARRIVAL Airport: Amman (AMM), ca. 60 km away.
TRANSFER (return) airport AMM €125 per person.
INFO Children discounts: 2 adults + 1 child double room/ overnight stay (from 0 to 1,9 years of age) 100 %, (from 2 to 11,9 years of age) 50 %. Obligatory surcharge on New Year’s Eve (31.12.) € 100.
Good to know
Desire for sun and light?Light therapy at the Black Sea, the natural health Spa.
The special light circumstances on the Dead Sea improve the well-being of our guests.
Dive in into a sea full of light, colours and warmth.
Explore the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, from the "rosa red“ Petra to the mysterious "desert castles“. Booking of day trips and cars via the hotel.
Individual round trip to the rock city Petra & Wadi Rum - ideal subsequently to your stay on the Dead Sea. Details on request via SpaDreams.
Climatic cures at the Dead Sea
Book a climatic cure stay in the Dead Sea Medical Centre for 1-4 weeks. Cure programmes include:
- initial medical consultation with measurement of blood pressure and weight. Anamnesis by a GP and/or a dermatologist
- creation of an individual therapy plan
- medical assistance and round (2x weekly, if requested daily by a GP and/or dermatologist)
- if requested a psychological consultation
- medicine and health care products by doctor's prescription and according to your cure therapy
- therapeutic treatment (if necessary, depending on your cure programme) such as aqua or medical gymnastics, mud wrap, massage, cryotherapy (cold therapy) and more
- final report
- use of the nature solarium and fresh mud from the Dead Sea, in the Medical Centre use of pool with water from the Dead Sea and fitness centre
- emergency service (24h) by a doctor or nurse available
Available cure programmes on request (bookable for 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks): Psoriasis, vitiligo & acne, nerodermatitis, psoriasis arthropatica, rheumatism, uveitis, uveitis & Bekhterev syndrome.
Cure programmes suitable for the following indications:
- psoriasis vulgaris (all-year)
- psoriasis pustulosa (Oct.-April)
- psoriasis arthopathica (March-Nov.)
- ichthyosis congenita vulgaris
- neurodermatitis (all-year)
- parapsoriasis group (Jan.-Nov.)
- mycosis fungoides stadium I-II (Feb.-Nov.)
- acne conglobataet indurata (all-year)
- vitiligo (April-Sep.)
- arthritis psoriatica
You can also book a pass for the nature solarium only for the length of your stay (1-4 weeks).
- General review (4.4/5,0)
- Hotel 4.0/5.0
- Treatments 4.0/5.0
- Service 3.2/5.0
- Board (Not rated)
- Wellness area (Not rated)
10 reasons to book with SpaDreams
- Wide range
- Best price guarantee
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Over 40 years of experience
- Individual service
- Best quality
- Always there for you
- Data security
- Innovativeness and trend consciousness
This huge hotel offers you ideal conditions for an invigorating climate cure directly on the Dead Sea. Surrounded by a beautifully bizarre landscape, you will receive perfect care. The hotel is very popular with our guests.