Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
Dead Sea Relaxation
7 nights, double room, half-board, starting from
- Admission to "Samsara Passport Spa":
- Use of pool with dead sea water, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym
- Use of pool area, natural solarium, sun beds and umbrellas at the pool and beach
Important information about Dead Sea cures
This programme does not include the cure at the medical center. This is only the classic stay at the hotel. To stay at the hotel and do a cure, you must stay at least 13 nights + reserve an accompanying cure at the medical center of Ein Bokek. Please note that for reasons of efficiency, the medical center categorically refuses cures for a period of less than 2 weeks.
To receive an offer including hotel stay + cure + transfer from / to Tel Aviv, please:
- Make a request for a stay at the hotel of your choice (for 2 weeks or more)
- Indicate to our agents in the "comments" box the type of cure you wish to make as well as the desired transfer
It is absolutely possible that the two persons in a double room receive two different cures or that only one person books a cure.
You can find more information about the different types + prices of the cures available at the medical center and the best period to undertake them in our SpaDreams informative guide. Please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.spadreams.com/dead-sea-hotels/
To participate in a cure at the Ein Bokek Medical Center, you can stay at all our SpaDreams hotels located in Ein Bokek and you will go to the medical center for the treatments only (usually 2x a week only for psoriasis cures). It is therefore possible to choose your hotel according to the level of comfort and your desired criteria for your stay at the Dead Sea.
Recommended for the following indications
Respiratory system / Asthma, Skin / Allergies, Eczema / Psoriasis, Rheumatism / Joints / Arthritis / Arthrosis
Telephone booking code: 357P1
4 people are currently interested in this hotel.
Crowne Plaza in detail
☀ Exclusive Crowne Plaza Hotel of the Holiday Inn group, renovated 2012.
How You Reside
304 rooms and suites on 10 floors with bath / shower / WC, hairdryer, Tee-/coffee set, telephone, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, minibar, telephone, air conditioning and sea view.
Deluxe rooms: upper floors, larger windows or balconies. Additional suites with living room and balcony. Single rooms are double rooms with single occupancy. Non-smoking rooms.
Dining & Leisure
Restaurants, bars, barbecue by the pool, health bar at the buffet, lobby lounge with terrace.
Entertainment, shopping arcade, car rental.
Spa, Wellness & Health
Natural solarium, pool area with currents and Jacuzzi, children's pool. Animation team, "Freckles" - a children's club with child care (seasonal).
Health and beauty center "Sansara Spa Passport" (1200 sq.m), including admission for SpaDreams guests, 16 years and older only. Indoor pool with water from the Dead Sea, two sulfur pools, 2 Jacuzzis, pressure showers, sauna, steam room, fitness room and 19 treatment rooms for beauty, mud treatments, massages, hydrotherapy. Hairdresser, doctor.
At the instigation of the Dead Sea Preservation Government, the infrastructure is being extended in the whole region. The construction works are from mid-January to about the middle/end of August 2014. All beaches in this region will be affected.
FLIGHT to Tel Aviv (TLV), about 150 km.
Transfer TLV (approx. 150km) Group transfer € 112 pp (return); Private transfer € 269 per car / way.
INFO Child discount: 2 adults + 1 child (0-1 yrs) 100% discount (2 - 17 yrs) €50-67 per night / half board.
Good to know
Climatic cure in the German Medical Center
The clinic of the German Medical Centre (open Sun.-Fri) specializes in highly effective treatments to cure skin diseases, respiratory diseases and rheumatism. The DMZ is located in the Lot Hotel Ein Bokek and SGB V is recognized as inpatient rehabilitation facility pursuant to § 107 to a supply contract and compensation agreement according to § 111 SGB V. With natural healing methods using the region-specific resources (sea water, salt, sea mud, air) to German-speaking doctors and specialists from the fields of dermatology care, rheumatology and pulmonology to your long-term healing process. Also available : 24/7 medical emergency service
- Anamnesis, physical examination
- Determination of the individual treatment plan for sun and sea bathing times, tailored to the seasons and the personal skin type
- Any ointments, oils and medicines required for disease
- Screening and treatment by a nurse, if needed
- Final medical examination with a discussion of the results and final report
In addition, psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema and acne:
- Scalp treatment in the DMZ on medical prescription
- Relaxation training Autogenic training, breathing exercises on medical prescription
Additionally rheumatism and uveitis:
- Hand-grip test
- All applications prescribed by the doctor (about 5 per week) such as Sulphur, Dead Sea bath, sunbathing, with black mud treatments (hot and cold), cryotherapy (cold), medical massage
- Ophthalmic examination for uveitis
In psoriatic arthritis:
- Combination of all the previously mentioned treatment packages
- Spirometry (lung function test) and interpretation
- Measuring the oxygen content in the blood
- "Peak flow monitoring" (measuring the maximum air flow during exhalation
After consulting your doctor, you should stop taking medication on time before you check in, unless they are absolutely necessary. Ointments containing cortisone to settle at least 4 weeks check up on admission, cortisone tablets should be taken up for examination and discussion with the physician in Kurbeginn. Please bring a detailed report from your attending physician for examination, also all the ointments and medications that you are taking and any diet plans.
Grants to climate cure
Subsidies granted by your health insurance will remain. Please speak with your doctor before you travel and your insurance company. Also ask the tax office if the costs incurred in connection with your illness, can be claimed for tax purposes (§ 33 of the Income Tax Act).
- General review (4.9/5,0)
- Hotel 4.3/5.0
- Treatments 4.6/5.0
- Service 4.0/5.0
- Board 4.0/5.0
- Wellness area (Not rated)
10 reasons to book with SpaDreams
- Wide range
- Best price guarantee
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Over 40 years of experience
- Individual service
- Best quality
- Always there for you
- Data security
- Innovativeness and trend consciousness
Relaxing on the beach or at the spa area! Simply unforgettable is the view through the huge windows or from the balcony of the rooms in the upper floors.