Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
Day 1: Morning departure from the Dead Sea to Wadi Rum - experience the desert. "Vast, lonely and godlike" as T.E. Lawrence described Wadi Rum, the largest and most magnificent desert landscape in Jordan. During a Bedouin Jeep tour (about 1.5-2 hours) through the rugged landscape you'll experience the unspoiled nature and vastness of the desert at the original sites of "Lawrence of Arabia" - a special kind of desert adventure. Proceed to Petra, with 2 nights at the 5 star Mövenpick Resort Petra
Day 2: A full day to visit the many sites of Petra, the city that was carved into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans, unkown until it was rediscovered by the Swiss Burkhardt. Walk through the Siq, a narrow and winding fissure between the cliffs, to reach the Treasury, the Roman Theater, the Courts, Qasr Bint Pharaoun, Temple of the Winged Lion and other monuments.These sights are the most beautiful in the early morning and late afternoon, when the sun warms the multicolored stones of the buildings, and immerses them in a rosy light.
Day 3: Transfer to Amman airport.
- 2x Buffet Breakfast in the Resort Petra
- All tours and transfers in AC car or minivan with English speaking driver throughout the programme
- All entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites
- Horse ride at Petra
- Jeep Tour for two hours in Wadi Rum
- Local English speaking guide in Petra for four hours during the visit
- Secured as package tour with bankruptcy protection
- For all details see carefree booking
Telephone booking code: 354P4