Freshly renovated resort with a new name, for holistic Ayurveda treatments in an idyllic location on the west coast of Sri Lanka. The main house is exclusively for Ayurveda guests and all treatments accompanied by an experienced Ayurveda doctor.
Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
Classic Ayurvedic Cure
from 7 nights, single room, full-board
- Classic Ayurveda treatment (from 7 nights)
- Intensive treatments (e.g. for psoriasis, arthritis, parkinsonism, stomach diseases, diabetes back pain/sciatica (from 21 nights, with surcharge approx. €10-15/day, payable at the hotel
- Ayurvedic full-board including hot water and herbal teas
- Fruit juices for breakfast
- Consultations with the Ayurveda chief physician with pulse diagnostics, determination of the constitution type and establishment of the treatment plan
- Approx. 5 ayurvedic applications per day (approx. 2-3 hours) e.g. Head, foot, face massage, full body massage (four-handed synchronous), nose and bowel cleansing, Shirodhara oil forehead, herbal steam bath, head pack, acupuncture
- Ayurvedic medicine according to regulation of the Ayurveda physician
- 4x per week Yoga & 1x meditation in the group
- Use of outdoor pool with jacuzzi, sunbeds, umbrellas and bath towels
- Bathrobe in the room
- 1 x cooking course, 1x village tour and temple tour
- 1x boat trip on the Bentota river (minimum number of people 4 persons)
- 20% discount at Aida jewelery store and gem museum
Additionally included for SpaDreams guests
- 4x / week yoga, 1x meditation (group)
- Use of outdoor pool with Whirlpool, loungers, parasols and bath towels
- rental bathrobe in the room
- 1x cooking course, 1 x village- temple tour
- 1x boat trip on the Bentota river (minimum of 4 participants)
- 20% discount in the AIDA jewelery store and gem museum
Recommended for the following indications
Nerves, Stress / Exhaustion, Respiratory system / Asthma, Skin / Allergies, Eczema / Psoriasis, Rheumatism / Joints / Arthritis / Arthrosis, Obesity / Overweight, Diabetes, Metabolism / Stomach / Intestines, Heart / Vessels / Circulation, High blood pressure
Telephone booking code: 794P1
23 people are currently interested in this hotel.
AIDA Ayurveda Residence in detail
Your Holiday Destination
☀ AIDA Ayurveda & Spa Resort is located in the small, lively coastal town of Bentota on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka, in a tropical garden separated by a railway and a coastal road from the sandy Bentota Beach (approx. 5 min. away on foot).
The resort specialises in Ayurveda – the original healing philosophy of Srilanka - and offers a blend of stylish ambience and cosiness. The pavilions oft he resort situated on different floors are connected by open corridors, small patios and stone gardens. The tropical garden overlooks the swimming pool and the hotel's own herb kitchen, and make the resort an oasis of peace despite the proximity to bustling village life.
How You Reside
15 rooms for Ayurveda guests with a bathtub or shower cabin and WC, safe, ceiling fan, individuall regulate air-conditioning, wi-fi, TV, telephone, balcony or terrace. Superior Rooms (approx. 22 s qm) and Deluxe Rooms (approx. 25 s qm) in the main buliding overlooking the tropical gardens by the Ayurveda Centre. 8 Superior Rooms have in addition mini fridge. 5 Deluxe Rooms have additionally an i-pod station, hair dryer and a coffee/tea set. 1 apartment (approx. 60 s qm9 with 2 bedrooms. 1 Luxury Residence Room (approx. 25 s qm) furnished in orintal style according to Feng-Shui. 6 Standard Rooms (aaprox. 20 s qm) in the side wing on the other side of the alley, directly be the River Bentota. Single rooms are double rooms for single use.
All ayurvedic meals by dosha as buffet or menu (depending on the occupancy). The tasty vegetarian meals are occasionally completed with fish or chicken.
Ayurvedic Health Centre run by experienced doctors and therapists located directly by the ain building. Doctor rooms, treatment rooms, 4 garden pavilions for flower and stam bath as well as ayurvedic herbal sauna "Kutti" heated with aromatic herbs and woods. The production oft he medicines used at the resort is subject to strict quality controls.
Ayurvedic herbal centre, acupuncture (for a fee), aqua gymnastics and pranic healing (for a fee). Yoga and meditation. Classes take place on the roofed terrace on the upper floor or in the garden of the riverside wing overlooking Bentota River.
Large outdoor pool with jacuzzi in tropical garden. Sauna, tea bar by the pool and outdoor amphitheater. Gemstone and jewelry shop (discount for hotel guests), shops, internet cafe. Library with reading corner. Wi-Fi in the lobby. Walking paths in the neighbourhood. Boat trips on the river or trips to the beautiful beach of Induruwa. Depending on the occupancy the retreat offers evening entertaiment programme e.g. music or dance performances.
FLIGHT to Colombo (CMB), approx. 106km. approx. 1,5 hours.
Children 16 years and older only.
Pets: not permitted.
Guests have the chance to experience the Kandy Asela Perahera Festival for stays between 30.07 - 06.08.17.
Transfer (there and back) between your Aida Ayurveda Resort and Kandy with an elephant orphanage Pinnawela and a sandwich breakfast.
In double rooms € 60pp. and € 100 in single rooms.
Tickets for the festival bookable on site, approx. € 80-110.
- General review (4.3/5,0)
- Hotel 4.4/5.0
- Treatments 4.4/5.0
- Service 4.5/5.0
- Board 4.4/5.0
- Wellness area 4.6/5.0
The holiday was a dream. I would not hesitate to go there again. Read more
N. V., January 2017
Hotel and staff and the ayurvedic treatments were absolutely great and exactly as I had wished. Read more
S. H., October 2016
Not only recovered, valued and treated like a queen. Extremely friendly and very attentive staff. ... Read more
Our travel guides on this topic
10 reasons to book with SpaDreams
- Wide range
- Best price guarantee
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Over 40 years of experience
- Individual service
- Best quality
- Always there for you
- Data security
- Innovativeness and trend consciousness
Get back to your inner self and experience the effect of Ayurvedic treatments in a stylish ambience. Thanks to the wide choice of focal points of the treatments, such as anti-stress, or slim & healthy, everyone can find a suitable form of treatment.
Top tips from our customers
‘Book tours of own’