Packages and Programmes with Best Price Guarantee
from 7 nights, double room, full-board
- Classic Ayurveda (from 7 nights)
- Ayurveda Beauty Program (from 7 nights)
- Ayurveda Detox (from 13 nights)
- Intensive Cures for psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson's disease, diabetes, cholesterol, stomach disorders, cardiac diseases, back pain/sciatica, paralysis (from 21 days, extra charge € 10-15 per day, payable on location)
Stay of 1 week for more wellbeing, for Panchakarma a stay of 2 - 3 weeks is recommended.
- Ayurvedic fullboard including water and herbal teas
- Fruit juices with breakfast
- Consultation with the head Ayurveda doctor with pulse diagnosis and determination of constitution type, creation of treatment plan
- Approx. 5 ayurvedic treatments per day e.g., head-, foot-, facial massage, fullbody massage (four-hand synchronic), colon and nasal cleansing, Shirodhara, steam bath, head pack
- Ayurvedic herbal medicine as prescribed by the doctor
- Group Yoga & meditation
- Use of pool, loungers and WiFi
- Bath robes for lending in the room
- 1x village tour and temple tour
- 1x per week evening guitar concert
- 1x trip to Galle (minimum of 4 persons)
Telephone booking code: I34P1
21 people are currently interested in this hotel.
Oruwa Ayurvedic Hideaway in detail
Your Ayurvedic Retreat
☀ The Oruwa Ayurvedic Hideaway (formerly AIDA Induruwa) is located in the south-west of Sri Lanka directly beside the picturesque sandy beach of the fishing village Induruwa and due to its small size it offers intimate atmosphere and privacy.
How You Reside
16 rooms on 3 floors. 6 simple standard rooms with functional shower / WC, air conditioning, safe, telephone and common balcony facing the west, with beautiful sunset views. Deluxe rooms are brighter with private balconies. 2 Superior View Rooms with 2 balconies overlooking pool and the sea. Single rooms are double rooms for single use.
Overlooking the beach. Dishes are prepared according to the teachings of ayurvedic medicine. Guests can help themselves to the buffet offering a variety of ayurvedic dishes made from fresh, local produce.
Experienced doctors and therapists for holistic cleansing cures. Several treatment rooms, steam bath and herbal sauna. Besides ayurveda, pranic (energetic) healing and aromatherapy on request. Yoga, acupuncture and meditation.
Pool, library, walks on the beach, individual yoga lessons, help in organisation of trips to Galle or Kandy.
Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport (CMB) (aprox. 117 km / 125 minutes)
FLIGHT: Colombo Airport (CMB) 100 km/ approx. 1 hour and 40 min.
INFO Pets: not allowed. Adults at the age of 16 are welcome.
SpaDreams recommends booking deluxe or superior view rooms as they are more comfortable and brighter than standard rooms.
Before or after your Ayurveda programme, you also have the possibility of a Ceylon Wellness round trip (4/3/6 nights, booking code H75W). Information / enquiries through SpaDreams.
Good to know
The Oruweda Ayurvedic Hideaway is closed from 01.06.15 to 31.8.15 for renovation.
- General review (4.5/5,0)
- Hotel 4.4/5.0
- Treatments 4.7/5.0
- Service 4.9/5.0
- Board 4.4/5.0
- Wellness area 4.1/5.0
Very relaxing with good treatments from 2 - 2 1/2 hours a day. You always feel well cared for. ... Read more
W. B., September 2017
I felt very cared for, pampered, supported! The Ayurveda programme was a dream! Read more
R. B., May 2017
A small, family-run Ayurveda-hotel with loving care, competent therapists and a very nice doctor, ... Read more
B. F., May 2017
Our travel guides on this topic
10 reasons to book with SpaDreams
- Wide range
- Best price guarantee
- 99% customer satisfaction
- Over 40 years of experience
- Individual service
- Best quality
- Always there for you
- Data security
- Innovativeness and trend consciousness
A quiet resort in proximity to the sandy beaches of the Indian Ocean. Treat yourself with an Ayurvedic cure tailored to your needs and immerse yourself in the exotic and fascinating culture of the region. The individual, personalised, approach as well as the motto of the resort 'to lead the soul into the light' is reflected in the holistic treatments.
Top tips from our customers
‘The trip to Galle is a a highlight.’
‘Let your soul relax, join in!’
‘The café next to the market ... just sit back and relax... with a ginger-beer ... not quite ayurvedic ;).’